Are y’all ready for a new set of anatomy notebooking pages? Let’s go for the heart! Here is a set of Circulatory/Cardiovascular Notebooking Pages.
I also added the red blood cell advertisement and graham cracker heart pages.
Here are some questions to think about as you do your study on the cardiovascular system.
- What is the purpose of circulation
- Describe the red blood corpuscles.
- What is the use of the white blood corpuscles?
- What is the duty of the heart?
- What are the arteries? Veins?
- Do any of the arteries carry impure blood?
- How can we tell when an artery is cut? What should be done in such a case? Why is such a cut more serious than a cut vein?
- How does nature stop bleeding from wounds?
- If the blood would not clot, what would happen when a person is cut?
- What is the pulse? Why does a physician count a patient’s pulse?
- What are the capillaries?
- What is fainting? What is the remedy for it?
- How is the flow of blood regulate?
- How is the amount of blood that each organ receives regulated?
- Why do we feel warm after running?
Download Red Blood Cell Advertisement
Lots on the Circulatory System – Flash, pdf worksheets and more. Click on the grade level on the left. Great for those who are doing this study with younger kids.
Heart and Circulatory System Activities – Lots of hands on. Great for younger crowd.
Cardiovascular System Videos
How The Circulatory System Works
How The Heart Works
Cardiovascular System Experiments