We had to get rid of the kittens last month. I was having an allergic reaction to them which landed me in the hospital for a few days.
I began having shortness of breath a few weeks after we brought the kittens into the house. It just got worse and soon my inhaler was not working. Doing simple things like getting dressed or changing the laundry from the washer to the dryer would cause me to be so tired and breathless.
My doctor admitted me into the hospital where I was put on oxygen and given breathing treatments.
The kittens were the only thing we could see that would trigger such an attack.
We were sad to see them go. We are just glad we got lots of pictures. Here are a few…
It has been 3 weeks, and I am still breathing fine.