I realized that I had this on my hard drive, but never uploaded it to the website. It is copywork for 1 Corinthians 13. I guess it worked out with Valentine's Day just around the corner, 1 Corinthians 13 being the Love is... chapter.
- both primary and ruled lines
- 'in my own words' section where the scripture can be summarized in the student's own words
- life application where the student can write out how he/she will apply this chapter to their lives
- index cards of the chapter broken down for easier memorization
- poster where the student's name can be inserted. Hang it as a reminder of what love is and how we are to portray it.
1 Corinthians 13 - Ruled Lines
1 Corinthians 13 - Primary Lines
1 Corinthians 13 - Index Cards
1 Corinthians 13 - Poster
I haven't been feeling good the last few days. I have been tired and my sinuses are stuffed up.
Because I wasn't feeling well, I decided to resurrect yet another piece of copywork, 1 Corinthians 10:31.
This piece includes a
- place to copy the verse
- rewrite it in their own words
- write a life application, how can I apply it to my life.
1 Corinthians 10:31 Copywork - Ruled Lines
1 Corinthians 10:31 Copywork - Primary Lines
This week has been busy, and my husband has an extra day off. Yay!! So, I resurrected the Psalm 100 copywork that I had on my old blog, Albright News.
It is in both primary and ruled lines.
I included a place for
- the Psalm to be copied
- it to be written in their own words
- them to write a Life Application and Prayer
- a fill-in-the-blanks of the Psalm
Hope you enjoy it.
Psalm 100 Copywork - Primary Lines
Psalm 100 Copywork - Ruled Lines