A quick post to say that Primary Language Lessons is in the final stages of proofreading and feedback.
I hope to have it all finished in a few weeks. I am now tackling Part 2.
My proofreaders have given me invaluable feedback and suggestions. This is why it is taking me longer. Some of what has been done is:
- I added a glossary.
- I added Teachers Helps for the grammar lessons. This is for the teachers benefit or for older students.
- I added vocabulary to go with the new glossary.
- I added a resource list.
- I added the envelopes with lines instead of having the students draw them.
- I added lines under each sentence the student is to copy. I think this makes it easier on the students when having to look back and forth to copy.
- The same sentences also have room where the student can simply fill-in-the-blank.
- I couldn't find the full names of all the artists. The ones I found and was sure of, I added the first name.
- and much more!
I am also creating a website for PLL where I will add additional information for each lesson. Comments will be open for others to share. Visit http://www.primarylanguagelessons.com. I just started it, so there isn't much yet, but I have high hopes. 🙂
I am getting excited!!