I am not sure if y'all know that I have these great copywork books for the younger crowd.
I use to sell them, but do not have the time to update them right now, so I am offering them as a free download. These are dated 2014, but can still be used. You can scratch out the old date and write in the new.
- There is a Memory Gem for each day of the week, excluding Saturday & Sunday.
- Have the student copy the selection in their best penmanship.
- You can pick and choose which ones you would like your students to memorize.
- Primary Lined
- I added a calendar to the beginning that can be used any way you please. The student can list important dates, birthdays, etc.
- There is a page with lines and a calendar where the student can write a little about the month or use it as a journal page of what happened during the month.
A sample of the selections for the month of March.