This month I joined in with a few bloggers to put together printables for pumpkins. Pumpkins are a favorite part of fall for me. I love decorating with them, large, small, tiny, they are so fun. Of course, I love baking with them too.
Here are a few printables I put together. My goal was to create some items for the older children. I hope I accomplished this. Please visit the other bloggers who also made printables.
You can also add scripture on being content. (kjv)
- Proverbs 17:22 - A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.
- Proverbs 14:30 - A sound heart is the life of the flesh: but envy the rottenness of the bones.
- 1Timothy 6:6-7 - 6. But godliness with contentment is great gain. 7. For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
- Philippians 4:11-13 - 11. Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. 12. I know both how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where and in all things I am instructed both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. 13. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.
Download The Discontented Pumpkin
Download The Pumpkin & Pumpkin Observation
Download Pumpkin Notebooking Pages
- A narration outline
- A question or two on capitalization pertaining to proper nouns
- I included a couple matching notebooking pages in case more room was needed for the copywork.
Download Pumpkin Copywork
Cute clipart (c)Lisa at CountryClipArt.com