This week, I have another poem by Helen Hunt Jackson titled, ‘October’s Bright Blue Weather.’
Helen Hunt Jackson (1831-1885) was an American poet and novelist. She was born in Amherst, Massachusetts, where her father was a professor in Amherst College, but she spent much of her life in California.
She married a banker in Colorado Springs, Colorado, where she lived for a few years.
Her poems are very beautiful, and “September” and “October’s Bright Blue Weather” are especially good pictures of these autumn months.
Latest posts by Cynthia Albright (see all)
- Winner of Simply Put: A Study In Economics - December 4, 2013
- Nutcracker Lapbook - November 29, 2013
- Simply Put: A Study in Economics Review and Giveaway - November 27, 2013
- Enter To Win A $250 Timberdoodle Gift Certificate - November 25, 2013
- Thankful For Homeschooling - November 18, 2013
Filed under: Poem Study
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!