This week I have the last set of questions for this series,Sounding Forth the Trumpet for Children by Peter Marshall and David Manuel.
If you don’t own the book, it is a great history read for elementary to early middle school age. Heck, I even enjoyed reading it and the other two books in the series.
There are questions in the back of the book for each chapter, and that is what I put in downloadable format. It just makes it easier on my son when it comes time to answer them.
You can find the first two books here:
Sounding Forth The Trumpet Questions
Latest posts by Cynthia Albright (see all)
- Winner of Simply Put: A Study In Economics - December 4, 2013
- Nutcracker Lapbook - November 29, 2013
- Simply Put: A Study in Economics Review and Giveaway - November 27, 2013
- Enter To Win A $250 Timberdoodle Gift Certificate - November 25, 2013
- Thankful For Homeschooling - November 18, 2013
Filed under: History Freebies
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!