I realized that I had this on my hard drive, but never uploaded it to the website. It is copywork for 1 Corinthians 13. I guess it worked out with Valentine’s Day just around the corner, 1 Corinthians 13 being the Love is… chapter.
- both primary and ruled lines
- ‘in my own words’ section where the scripture can be summarized in the student’s own words
- life application where the student can write out how he/she will apply this chapter to their lives
- index cards of the chapter broken down for easier memorization
- poster where the student’s name can be inserted. Hang it as a reminder of what love is and how we are to portray it.
Latest posts by Cynthia Albright (see all)
- Winner of Simply Put: A Study In Economics - December 4, 2013
- Nutcracker Lapbook - November 29, 2013
- Simply Put: A Study in Economics Review and Giveaway - November 27, 2013
- Enter To Win A $250 Timberdoodle Gift Certificate - November 25, 2013
- Thankful For Homeschooling - November 18, 2013
Filed under: Bible Copywork
Like this post? Subscribe to my RSS feed and get loads more!